UPDATE: Oct. 7th
NOTE: Confirmations have been delayed for those that have already pre-registered but should be out by Oct.10th. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Winter CanSKATE Sessions:
1/ Skate Canada’s CanSKATE lessons from Stage 2 – 5 which teaches all the fundamentals of skating for any ice sport.
Sunday @ Komoka Arena – 2:40 – 3:10 pm OR 3:15 – 3:45 pm Sorry we are full!
2/ Pre-Hockey CanSKATE – which teaches all the fundamentals of skating in full hockey gear (no sticks).
Sunday @ Komoka Arena – 1:00 – 1:45 pm OR 1:45 – 2:30 pm
HOW TO REGISTER:
IntroSTAR Pre-registration form here: ISC Pre-registration form -Winter Skating 2020-21
- Fill in the attached Pre-REGISTRATION form and email back to office at email@example.com .
- Skating levels will be checked. You will be contacted if there is a question on the skating level and an assessment time may be set up.
- Confirmation of skating time with waiver forms and ‘return-to-play- protocol will be emailed by Oct.11th.
- All sessions are limited to 16 skaters.
- Skaters will only be awarded 1 session per week until registration is complete.
- 2019-2020 Club Members will be given first priority until Oct. 2nd.
- Skaters MUST be able to get up and skate on their own as we are NOT allowed to assist in this. Our Professional Coaches have the right to remove any skater from the session if they need assistance.
- Until further notice, there are NO parents allowed to stay in the arena. They are allowed to come in and put skates on if necessary but then have to leave the building. PLEASE make sure that your child will be fine with this before registering. Complete Club Protocol will be sent out with confirmations.
- All registration will be for a 10 week period only. If sessions are cancelled because the arena is closed due to COVID, refunds for these sessions will be given.
Learn to skate where champions begin!!